- Perfect Shave Brush: Are you tired of using subpar shaving brushes that leave your skin feeling irritated and rough? It’s time to up your shaving game with our Master Barber Platinum Shave Brush. Expertly crafted to give you a close and most luxurious shave but applying lather effectively and prepping your skin hair. No shaving kit should be without it!
- 100% Badger Hair: Get unbeatable performance with the Master Barber Shave Brush. Made exclusively with 100% Badger Hair. This unique hair type is famous for its optimal water retention and ability to work up a rich, creamy lather. It helps reduce skin irritation and gives you a smoother and closer shave. A good shaving practice before you even picks up the razor!
- Premium Shave Control: Never settle for second best! Get maximum control with our Master Barber Platinum Shave Brush. Features an ergonomic soft-touch handle that gives you unbeatable precision with each use. Ensures a comfortable grip that allows you to apply lather with just the right pressure on your hair and skin.
- Professional-Quality Shaving: The best choice for anyone who takes grooming seriously! The Master Barber Platinum Badger Shave Brush is the perfect tool to add to your personal care kit or your barbershop arsenal. This 100% badger hair brush gives you professional-level results no matter the time and place!
- Wet the brush by running the brush under warm water to saturate the bristles. Shake of any excess water.
- Add a small amount of cream onto the middle of the bristles.
- Using circular motions, work into a lather around your beard area. If you’re not getting the desired amount of lather, simply add a bit more water to the brush.
- Once you have a nice lather, start shaving.
Improve your shave experience with the shaving routine below:
The first step before you shave, is to prepare your skin so that you experience a close and comfortable shave with Clubman's Shave Oil.
The second step is to lather up, using a moisture rich Clubman Shaving Soap or Clubman Shave Lather to lubricate the skin and improve your shaving routine.
The third step is to shave using our classic Safety Razor - Nickel-Plated for a smooth, close shave without irritation.
The fourth step is to moisturize using one of our after shave products for smooth & refreshed skin. For nick relief use a styptic pencil.